ROADSENSE. THE VEHICLE CAMERA EXPERTS
Roadsense has quickly become the leading expert in vehicle cameras. We provide a range of options, from real-time ‘accident’ cameras that can be fully integrated into the Roadsense telematics system, to stand-alone compact units, to multi-camera systems that can include load, side and reversing cameras; all digitally recorded.
Roadwatch Live ‘Plus’ – The first system to combine fully-featured tracking with real-time 3g video in a single unit.
Our groundbreaking Roadwatch Live ‘Plus’, provides all of the functionality of our Roadwatch Live camera system (below) together with feature-rich tracking in a single cost-effective unit.
There was a huge demand for our 3G cameras as fleet operators realise the limitations of SD-card only devices. However, the cost of purchasing both a telematics box and a separate 3G camera was often prohibitive but now we are overcoming this challenge with our combined 3G camera and telematics unit.
Speak to your account manager or contact us on email@example.com to learn more.
Introducing Roadwatch Live – The real-time video system from the experts in telematics
Roadwatch Live is the next-generation, high-reliability camera system, providing remote access and real-time video retrieval that gives you an instant picture of what really happens.
The system provides live incident reports with the ability to view driver league tables based on safe driving behaviour that drill-down to view real-time video footage generated by the camera, both immediately before and after the event. It can also be fully integrated as part of the Roadsense telematics system, which expands the functionality to include the recording of virtually any telematics events, such as door opening and closing or speeding.
The system continuously records and stores video and its non-volatile memory overcomes all of the limitations of SD card-only camera systems. Because SD cards were never designed for constant overwriting, they require regular management and frequent re-formatting and can easily become corrupt, potentially losing valuable data.
Videos that are triggered by events such as accidents, harsh braking, acceleration and cornering are immediately uploaded to our servers. Notifications are sent to the user who can securely view the incident as soon as it has happened, together with events leading up to it.
There is no need to access the vehicle to retrieve the footage and Roadsense provides proactive monitoring for each system, ensuring reliability and peace of mind.
- Single or optional dual camera system with in-cab monitor
- HD video footage of important events sent securely to our servers
- Battery back-up
- Immediate access to videos via our web-based system
- Remote notification of incidents via email or text message
- On-board memory storage – more reliable than SD card systems
- Dual constellation location service (GPS/Glonass)
- Highly sensitive 1000Hz accelerometers to accurately detect harsh driving events
- Panic button
- 3-year warranty
- Proactively monitored by Roadsense to ensure reliability and peace of mind
- Deployed in fleets from 50 to 3000 vehicles in 15 countries, with over 60million miles a month being monitored
- Reduces accident frequency by up to 60%
- Reduces average cost of accidents by up to 35%
- Reduces average third-party claims cost by 25%
- First notification of loss (FNOL) – immediate claims intervention
- Proves innocence, reduces fraudulent claims and determines liability
- Identifies unsafe driving and highlights training requirements
- Improves driver behaviour and reduces fuel and maintenance costs
Roadwatch i200 & i300
Many insurance companies are now requiring incident cameras in order to provide competitive insurance premiums or offer discounts to companies using them and our Roadwatch range is proving to be one of the most popular and cost-effective professional solutions.
The Roadsense Road watch camera is a compact all-in-one digital video recorder suitable for all mobile automotive applications.
This camera is available with a single, forward facing High Definition lens (i200) or as a dual camera system with an additional driver-facing lens (i300). It also features a lockable SD Card.
It is designed to be mounted on the front windscreen of the vehicle and record video and audio.
Roadwatch integrates with the Roadsense telematic system.
Each time the Roadsense Unit detects an incident, it instructs Roadwatch to store the video and audio which can then be reviewed during driver debriefs and incident investigations.
Recorded data is stored on an SD card, allowing up to 5 days recording to be kept.
Drivers are further protected by the incident panic button and Roadwatch independently detect any impacts to ensure accident evidence is captured.
- Compact all-in-one design.
- Incident panic button
- Recording from forward facing camera
- Recording from rear facing camera (optional)
- Internal GPS
- Adjustable settings for recording quality
- Tamper proof SD card locking mechanism
- Adjustable angle for camera
- 120/140° camera recording angles
- 3 axis G-Sensor
- 12 – 24 volt
Roadwatch Multiview is a premium quality, multi-channel CCTV system for fleets that need reliable video recording of their vehicles, both inside and out.
Multiview provides safety observation of blind spots and side views, together with recorded evidence.
Designed in California, Roadwatch Multiview is available as a four or eight channel system, allowing up to eight separate cameras to be recorded, or up to seven cameras plus a monitor, so that the driver can view what is happening in real-time.
The shock-proof base unit incorporates a 2 Terabyte storage drive allowing up to 2000 hours of video and audio to be stored, plus our GPS option provides evidence of vehicle location and speed.
Roadsense provide a complete range of system cameras from internally mounted units with optional audio to monitor passengers & drivers, to external IP68-rated units for a full 360 degree view. Night vision is also available, providing consistent high-quality recording both day and night.
Our system software allows easy viewing of multiple cameras both in-vehicle, if required, or on your laptop or desktop PC.
A professional installation is paramount to a successful implementation and all of our systems are fitted by our FSC and FITAS accredited award-winning installation team.
- High quality, reliable, shock-proof equipment, built to last
- Four or eight channel base unit
- Two terabyte storage drive provides 2000 hours of recording time
- 360 degree camera views
- Choose from a range of cameras to suit your requirements
- Optional in-cab monitor provides driver blind spot and side views
- Reversing camera and rear view system
- Night vision for all-day quality recording
- GPS option for accurate speed and location
We also provide a range of camera and safety systems including rear-view cameras and corner detection systems for cyclists and pedestrians. We have become the one-stop shop for all our customer’s vehicle camera needs.
Please contact us if you require a custom solution for your fleet – and don’t forget, many of our cameras integrate with our Roadsense telematics systems so we can provide a seamless safety solution for your business.
All our systems are fitted by our award-winning installations team and all are controlled by the vehicle’s ignition, ensuring the constant recording of every moment of driving without any driver intervention for complete peace of mind.
We are also able to provide a range of leasing options.