Roadsense was named Runner-Up in at the prestigious GreenFleet awards which were presented at the annual GreenFleet dinner at Edgebaston last night.
We were nominated for the award in the I.T. Innovation category for our work with Iceland Foods where we worked closely with their team to provide significant cost savings across their 1,500 vehicle home-delivery fleet where we proved:
- A reduction of fuel costs of over 10%
- Iceland vehicles travel 25 million miles per year.
- Fewer accidents
- 40% fewer incidents overall.
- Decreased accident costs
- The average cost of each accident reduced by 20%.
- Reduced vehicle maintenance costs
- Tyre and servicing costs significantly reduced.
- Improved customer service
- Enhanced service and improved delivery time accuracy.
Thank you to everyone in the Roadsense and Iceland teams who worked so hard to make this project a success!!